Friday, August 24, 2007

Good old Friday

Just back from library tour. Longer than expected, but cannot say is a waste of time. Hopefully I will be able to full use the libraries.

Because of the tour, I failed to meet up with friends. However, as fate wishes, I met three old friends just now. One was my classmate in jc and one more was my cca mate. Then while I was waiting for bus at computer centre, I met with my senior from secondary school. Really miss those days.

For today, I had only chemistry. Both lecture and tutorial.

Woke up late for two days, I do not know what is wrong with me. And I keep on feeling hungry. How come my stomach can run non-stop? If this continues, it will use up all my money.

Yesterday was just an ordinary day. The slight difference was, I finally had dinner with my coursemates. Chatted for long with them. Wish that we will be good friends, things look good for the moment.


How I miss those days in jc. Especially when it drew close to A level. Life is still marching forward. Things and days are gaining acceleration. There is something missing from myself. I need somebody to give me direction. Just cannot keep of running without checking my orientation and direction.

No comments: