Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sick

I did not go out. Not even to NUS.

The reason is simple enough. I am sick. I pray that I can recover fast fast. Just wonder how should I attend tomorrow french class. I got no voice and the infection causes me fever and headache. Fast fast. As usual, I will not eat medicine..

Just now ate with they all, as the cooking gang. Had to cook some of the food as bs was not in good condition. According to her. However I am not suppose to cook. I am sick. But still had to. So hopefully they will not get sick after eating. Haha.. if not, I am the one to be blamed.

Next time should try to cook something harder. Hehe, I like cooking, but not the buying and cleaning parts. Eating part confirms is my favourite, but not for these few days.

Pray hard.

No comments: