Monday, September 17, 2007

March forward =)

Yesterday was HARI MALAYSIA!! Which marks the end of my celebration for national day. It is time to take down the flag.


Haha, today I have mechanics quiz. The so called very scary quiz. The problem is I was slightly late for it, even thought I woke up early. Why is this happening everyday? SO I was still trying to calm down after rushing into class while the quiz started.

Two questions, I cannot do the first, so skipped to the second.

After the quiz, I only realised that it actually contribute to 20 percent of my overall marks. And it is exactly the same as its total marks. People were discussing non-stop, and I only can distract myself from thinking about it. Okay, stop crapping. Right after the quiz, I was busy doing my critical thinking assignment.

In order to prevent people from asking me for the solutions, I had to kidding that I will kill whoever who ask for it. Demonstrate until everyone laugh, and I had a peaceful time thinking. =)

Attended a talk. My confidence level was boosted up. =)It was put up by NUS graduate school, and it was odd to be there. We are so young. Chatted personally with the head, I am very glad that I am on the right track. =) I want to learn everything!! Will continue with my way of studying for the moment. =)

I was so tired until I had headache during French class. But it will not prevent me from learning!! =) Did not eat dinner, other than the refreshment I ate after the talk. I ate the most. Haha. =)

No comments: