Thursday, September 6, 2007

Reflection

Why am I sad? I even lost my smile.

Tomorrow will be the second week I got sick. When will I recover? Is my time up? I sincerely hope that it is not. I have many uncompleted tasks.

=(

=(

These two days were getting worse.. Feeling more and more unwell.

=(

People are getting busier, and I only can hide aside. Looking at people thru and fro. Where are my friends?

Even I can find them, I cannot share things that were buried deep inside. I am tired.

=(

Nowadays, life is counting days. Suddenly quiz and test are so close.

=(

Did not receive mail for quite a long while. Getting farther and farther away.

Happiness was sucked out. Left with nothing. I don't want to be like last time. The me without any expression. As I had not emotion. I must save myself.

=(

Drop by drop, tears and blood... And mix together. Coming together is temporary relief. I hope I could cry, but can't as tears dried up.


***
Many said that my blog is depressing. I cannot do anything to it, as it is real. =(

Tried very hard to write something cheerful. Ending up with so many quotes. To give my strength.

Why am I so weak?

=(

I am not myself...

No comments: