I am tired. Tired of being usual. No choice but to admit that I really cannot stand lecture anymore. Why cannot they teach something harder. Something I never learn before.
The hard part is not to stay awake. It is to feel the same thing as others, to feel lost. When they cannot understand. I do not like to be different. When everyone is struggling, and you say that you learnt that before, what will happen? You are placing unnecessary stress on your friends and you are inviting unwelcome attack. I really hope that I am wrong in saying so.
However, I lived through it for nineteen years, and it never fails to prove itself.
I am willing to help my friends but I am tired. I do not know how much I should know. To be viewed as not so different. I had tried to be myself and did not care about others' views, but I suffered even more.
I only can sincerely say sorry to professors and friends. I really do not know how to be with you all. I have a dream for me to realistic it.

No comments:
Post a Comment