Monday, October 1, 2007

Interest

I must admit that I really love mathematics. Have been doing mathematics for the whole day, especially the project. I really enjoy doing the project as one topic is linked to another, and no one is there to restrict me.

For years, I keep on saying that I dislike mathematics. Convince myself and remind myself of it. And now, I am thinking whether I made a wrong decision not to study mathematics.

I do not want myself to neglect other things, as a result, I, one by one, labelled my interests as dislike. Mathematics, music, biology, chinese language, chemistry, visual arts, computing, history, physics. Chose to forget things that I learnt.

Whenever people ask about my interest, I really do not know how to anwer. Giving a lame answer - 'everything' to escape the fact that I was left with nothing. =(

How come I am in this course? Should I change course?


Maybe it is time to say proudly that I LOVE mathematics!! =( However, mathematics is not in the plan I mentioned before. At least in that plan, there is nothing related to engineering science!! =) Still will follow my plan.

No comments: