I sincerely hope that my mid term results will give me a pain wake up call. A serious one, that I will remember for these four years. Rather sad to look at my results, even more worry, maybe a bit stress. However this means nothing now, as only hardwork can change it.
For the moment, only music is with me when I am alone. Really cannot imagine how will I do without classic. =) rhythm.
I know these days I was not very kind to everyone. I had temper, though is minor. I am a bit stress, not a good reason... Looking at the plan, I really afraid, afraid that I cannot follow. The plan that does not allow any mistake. I do not wish to follow the path of engineering science, that is why I starts to work so hard. That is why people see me reading everywhere I go, every book I can find.
I am shocked by myself, I must admit.

No comments:
Post a Comment