Today is a long day again. But it is slightly different. I had nine hours long of classes. Two extra from french tutorial. The results is I had four hours of french continuously, nearly killed me.
I took my oral defence just now. Quite interesting. Just that I think I actually can improve my answer. However, cannot change now. Other than this, today is just as per normal. Good or bad?
Right after I came back from school, I went for a jog. For course, a short one, so just one round around nus. Think I am really addicted to jogging. Maybe is because I have too many unhappiness. Every step, the unhappiness is flatted by a little bit, every lift, my mind is emptied by a little bit. It is true that someone argue that jogging is a way to escape from reality. But I only know that it is also a way to settle down my mind, even though I know it will wander off quickly after jogging. At least I have a moment of nothingly silence in my heart. Jogging is a private thing, racing with ourself.
Special thanks to symphony 92.4FM. The station which is accompanied me for more than two years. =) I wish to pick up music.

No comments:
Post a Comment