Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mathematics

Completed my french oral test. Yen was late, luckily our tutor allowed us to take it a bit later.

I have been reading about countries these days. Discovered a few interesting facts. India is a republic, but it has state governments. Very contradict with what I know.

During dinner, war on mathematics was started. Really long time did not do mathematics. I mean mathematics, not the mathematics module I am taking. Strongly feel that my skill has gone half. Really gone. And I do not know why I still dare to argue with mathematics major people. I will not be able to catch up with them very soon.

Got back my assignment and project yesterday. And submitted another set of assignment and project. Did I put in too much effort in them? I like to do project, I can write anything in it. However if think in term of marks, it is still full marks.

I miss my mathematics and physics. Really miss you. Should not think like this...

4 comments:

Haloha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Haloha said...

Full marks still want to complain??.....help me do my projects lo....hmmmmm......i cant myself getting full marks anymore....not possible

Haloha said...

sorry...it's "I cant see myself getting full marks anymore"...:P

sZ said...

No lah, I mean everyone got full mark for project. So don't know why I put so much efforts into it.

btw, you like to delete post oh. =P