I was too tired to post anything here recently.
On Thursday, I had a gathering with my Form Six classmates at Mid Valley. Maybe I should mention that I was the only one who did not study with them but was regarded as one of them. Really happy to be there.
I was late but managed to catch up for lunch. It was at the food court in the upper level and the food there was expensive. A plate of mixed vegetable rice (is that Singlish? economic rice -.- economical rice, maybe Chinese food) costed me ten ringgit. That's really too much. I was not the last to come, haha, still got more joining us until we had not enough chairs. So much thing to catch up on.
Watched 'alien vs predator'. Quite a short movie, but that's the point. Should be chatting more right? After that we started to crap. From cinema all the way down to lower ground, while we were searching for place to sit. McD was pack, so KFC. Haha, we ordered only ten cup of Pepsi. Then war began. Started to talk nonsense, shooting one another and laughed loudly. Suddenly, everyone was back to our high school years. Maybe outsider would think that we just got our PMR results.
Near dinner. Due to our laziness, plus some dizziness, no one wished to vote for dinner site even though some of us suggested. We bought set without drinks and went to Carrefour to get 100 plus. A group of poor student...
With food, of course suddenly our laziness and dizziness all disappear. And all the crap things came out again. More and more fun. Really did not expect people like us who seldom meet up have so many things to talk about. =) Think most of us really treasure our time back in high school. Must keep in touch, friends. Just realise, I forgot to get contact details from them again.
Wish to meet you all in the coming year.

No comments:
Post a Comment