It was long time since I last wrote here. I was away for a camp.
I was back home on Saturday night. Actually quite late, but my family still brought me out for dinner. Haha, very hungry on bus. So many things to share about. This year was different from the past two, I seldom contact my family.
In Sunday, four of us accompanied my sister to shop. So basically, the whole day was spent on one utama. Lunch was her treat. Nice nice, korean barbeque. I walked until my legs were so pain. The day before that, I already over-used my legs then even more over-used. Pain, pain. And we still managed to visit night market. =)
Yesterday, I just stayed at home. Sleeping quite a lot. So nice to be at home. For today, I went to one utama again. To pass a key to friend. Luckily, I got study a bit in the morning. Today I feel lots better, as the tiredness from travelling and camp have finally gone.
Had been quite nervous since I came back. Results will be released quite soon. I really worry over it. No choice, first time. Now is time to do more work. But lazy... And jia you.

No comments:
Post a Comment