Today, a record was set. Three test continuously. It was like a marathon, completed in four hours fifteen minutes.
Did not finish studying last night. At three o'clock, we were seated in a seminar room. Everyone chose to take the test earlier. It was linear algebra. When it ended, the first thing we did was to shout, oh no wrong! Then we got to leave for the next test. Singapore studies.
So we walked from engineering to arts. And did not expect that we could not find the venue. What was given to us just exceed the largest numbered room. So we guessed it was the room. And we were correct. Still suffering from the trauma from the previous test, we still felt the stress in our brain. Quickly took awhile to settle down. And here came the second paper.
Two essay writing. Can feel the strain in my hand after that. Actually I was not convinced by what I wrote, but had no time to think about it. Waited at bus stop to get to science. However with bus D and bus A2 I could not get up. Ended up we decided to walk there. Half way there, we saw bus C. And we had to chase it. Four guys running in nus like nobody. Glad that we got on bus, just that it was so hot.
And because of that we were not late. The only thing I could sense after the test was relief. For the last test, I was just left with a bunch of uncertainty.
I am free from test for the moment.

No comments:
Post a Comment