Friday morning I had french test. I took me so long to realise what did the comprehension meant. Too many words that I do not know. Never mind, need to prepare for the next test. Do not think so much now.
Laboratory was as usual fun. And we did something on op-amp and thermstat. It was our last lab for analog electronic. Sure will miss it, as I actually do not like the upcoming digital electronic. I still believe in future, we will switch back to analog.
Now I have a new responsibility. Quite a heavy one. The good thing is I am not alone. Had birthday celebration late at night. Actually is too early in the morning, 1am? At sheares. Good to chat with friends for such a long time. And guess what? My friend actually was my cousin's classmate. Really a small world. Walked back again, more and more chance to walk back...
So ended up slept at 3am. And woke up at 8am. Today is the NUS Open House, or maybe should say yesterday (saturday). We nearly lost of our voice as we were busy explaining to all the visitor. The crowd was amazingly huge in the afternoon. Nearly left with no space to move around. Also did some video shooting for production.
I only know that I am tired now. Need to sleep... Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment