Saturday, March 29, 2008

Visit

Tired.. How come the weather is so hot? But I like all kind of weather. =)

Has been trying to use my brain instead of my heart. However, the results is now very complicated. Haha, kind of bipolar, as in both fighting to gain power. Hehe, ended up my mood is swinging these days. But never mind at least I keep on telling myself that I am happy. Sometimes, I do look very lost, without expression. It is due to the tiredness accumulated for weeks.

I feel that I am too into the world of mathematics. Seems like I am greatly ignoring the outside world. Cutting of myself from friends, from doing other things, from.. nearly all other things. Have to get to find a balance fast. Keyword: moderate. Yet I have no time to waste. Got to improve my skill, can you imagine in grand l'ecole their first year mathematics is equivalent to our honour year. And we still complain so much. Do we know how far behind we are?

Yesterday I was so happy!! To see them. Yes, I had visitors yesterday. Really thanks for visiting, I was really down yesterday before I met you all. Although I did not look sad (at least I hope so), I was going to lock myself in room again. Now I know how different to study what we like and what we don't like. So people, please do not make a silly mistake like me.

We chatted for very long, at least longer than expected. So much fun. Brought them to walk around university, actually was I forced them to walk around with me. Since we had no other thing to do. Haha, my favourite activity, slowly enjoy myself around at night. How I wish to sit down and enjoy the scenery. Enjoy the touch of wind, the chilly air.

This land has been quite 'unappetising', comparing to others where people smile when they read. The reason is simple enough, I tend to write down unhappiness. To let go. One semester is going to end soon. A lot of mixed feelings, and should start planning for vacation. If not, it will be a waste of life for three months. And for the moment, I think that I learnt a lot for this few months. Exceeded my target. Borrow from AC, the best is yet to be. Still a long journey down the road, into the unknown forest.

No comments: