I think I overloaded myself again. Kept on falling asleep while I was doing tutorial these days. That's terrible. I have to get out of the loop.
Teeth of stupidity is trying to get taller in my mouth. Did not give me a good time. Faster grow finish. Fast fast.
Had a good chat last night. Though was online. Really appreciate that, thanks friend. While I was most in need of friends. Hope your dreams come true, will pray for you.
Feel tired. I wish I could sleep without having to think. I wish I could see ...
Today it rains heavily again. I was thinking about take up camera, and to go out to shoot. Seems like I need to postpone my plan.
Got back two test papers just now. Did not do well. Maybe I also say that. But really did not do well. B and 62. Need to work super hard now.
This post is quite random... Tomorrow is some islamic festival, then friday is some christian festival.

No comments:
Post a Comment