Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Read

Back to my room. Didn't expect myself to read newspaper for so long.. more than one hour.

Just now when I waited for bus, two visitors asked for the direction of shuttle bus. At the end, I brought them to business canteen. They told me that they are local, but I doubted about it. Haha, but I did not force them to admit.

Should be here for interview, yet got surprise to hear that engineering does not require interview. Then I just realised that, it does for foreign students holding certain qualification, like the one I should have got. Most important one was they asked me where to get very cheap food.. Do not sound very local, right? Seems to me they are my countrymates. As last time my friends also came around this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.