Friday, May 30, 2008

Arts

Results is out today... So at three o'clock in the hot afternoon, we put down our works at hands and go to our friend's room to check it. I am the last to check among us. My openning seems to be very unnecessary.

Hoped that overall results will go up instead of go down, but my wish is gone. My CAP drops, and I do not expect it to be caused by mathematics. How can that happen to me? I am always proud of my mathematics, or it is one of the few things I could be proud of. Anyway, really must work very in coming semester.

Now, I am sitting at the arts canteen, on top of the hill. Alone. Quite a good place to study, looking at the seaport, the night view around the university. Just a very different feeling than in the daytime. The reason I am here is my room internet just does not like me, does not allow me to connect. So I am here, which also means that I cannot online often.

No comments: