Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Basically nothing, at all

What is the feeling of helpless? How about seeing yourself falling into addiction to television, yet you could not do anything? Have been wasting time for weeks. Eating, sleeping, watching, walking, sweating, yet something is missing. Where does knowledge come from?

Many of my friends are still around, working I presume. I wish I could be as good as them. At least some of them can support themselves, some have good results. I have neither both of them. I am spending my parents' money, getting unbelieveable results. Making everyone's spec drop after finding out my results. And the worse is I am praying that I will do better this time round, since I know I won't do better.

I need both, I need them to continue my dream. Sometimes it makes me think whether I made a wrong decision to come here. Keep on vanishing this thought from my mind, as I learnt here that unconstructive stuff must be cut down.

My study plan is not out yet. Haven't put in my heart to construct it. Hope it will be up the end of this week. Where should I start to work on? Then the Italy trip thing is getting clearer. Hope it will be a success.

I just wonder, how other people could write an interesting entry. Mine, is so boring. Even I fall asleep thinking about it. Bless them, those who suffer from natural disastrous. Watching Discovery Channel, really let me think a lot. Not having this kind of feeling for very long. A good sign I hope. Just don't let myself chew too big a meat.

Nearly confirmed that I will drop French, though I am still working hard on the language. I want to read French Literature. And German Philosophy!! But now things are breaking down. French is gone case and, of course, so do German.

No comments: