Today, I could not wake up earlier. Yes, it is due to the chat last night. Duration six hours. Haha, no one can expect guy to gossip so much. Bigfoot, big monkey, everything big also come out.
The first thing to do every morning, of course, is to brush teeth. Then eat breakfast, but need to prepare it. However today is slightly different, as I wake up late, my stomach is already killing me. So no choice, just dump everything edible into it, plus some warm water. Yet there isn't much left in thermo. At the end, I think I throw everything into a cup with cold water, then mix everything together. And force it down my throat.
Rush to read newspaper. Before it disappear in the super large space here. Two hours later, go eat lunch. I think I nag enough. So just stop now, need to divert my attention.
Okay, I spend most of the time to read about physics today. Last night I realised something. I have really lost touch with physics. When I was in high school, I read physics every night before I went to bed. Even though no matter how many times I read, I won't understand it. But I just keep on reading about it.
The whole day, temporary forget about examination, only physics' stories. Till now, I am still very convinced that physics is not about theorems, tactics to solve question, but instead it is a believe, is philosophy. That's also why I chose not to do physics here, a very pain decision I made last time. And keep on pushing myself to improve my language as I need it to do philosophy. Excitedly, the book I read actually supports my thought. Every stories in it is about the thought of each discovers, those giants in physics, and how they fought to held up their belief.
Trust me, I will finally come back to you. Physics, please wait for me.
Sat in front of my desk for a day. In between, went for work out. It's time to rest I think.

2 comments:
Huh?? so bersemangat to read back physics?? wah, u jz finish exam lehh so fast miss mugging hours ady ar?? help me to study lahh~
hehe, think you finish exam liao, haha. take care
Post a Comment