Friday, June 20, 2008

Look

I had a good news yesterday. Or more precisely, a chance that I had prayed for. Prayed very hard. I hope it will turn out fine.

Will talk about it if it becomes reality. If not, forget it. And look forward. Haha, it does not serve to make you all curious. =P

Have been thinking about the point to write a blog, to have a blog. Come across of many 'professional' blogs, which I find them 'special'. Nearly every entry, there will be a lot of comments. The problems are, they are by nearly the same group of people, writing nearly the same kind of comments. Just ponder, whether their job everyday is to read a list of blogs and leave comments just for the acts. Then what is the meaning of a blog?

I realised that I am not reading anything worth mentioning. I feel bad over it, as it does not mean they are meaningless. Just that I have no inspiration from them. Maybe I should read more.

Talking about reading, I realise that there are literature that are being ignored by the ignorant me. Saw a quote from friend's blog. By Shakespeare, and this reminds me how bad of me who never put in effort to understand his writing. Plenty to explore in the world of literature, and this is not limited on only one language. Faster get excited.

No comments: