Thought of something yesterday. This happens when I have a lot of free time (out of sudden as I expected to have things on), yet nothing to do.
I always say hall people like to stick together and very attached to hall. And now, I keep on going back to my residence. Yesterday and even now. Think I have the same kind of disease. Come out with an explaination for it, it is because our friends are there. However, it does not seem to apply now as I am alone here. Friends have gone back home or go out.
Tomorrow will be a good day again. Just realise that it is a new month. =)

2 comments:
Yea, tomorrow is always a better day. Why don't u go home? I can go KL to meet u mar~ =)
haha, no time to go home. faster feel sad for me. i think very few ppl in kl now. come sg leh.
Post a Comment