It is late now, supposed to be sleeping. However all my teammates are still up and working hard. Leave only me who are lazy and go back to sleep. Bad bad.
These few days a funny thought comes to my mind. I do not believe it. How could I think of giving up my studies here? Then go for travelling and resume studying at other university. Am I too stressful in this particular university (so mathematical way of writing)? So far it seems like I am doing fine and trying a lot of unexpected things. Why this kind of thought comes to me?
Maybe I need to rethink the reason why I am here. I guess not many people can actually answer this question to themselves. However, they are still able to live their lives. I should put it aside first...

1 comment:
哈哈我当然知道你是谁。apa khabar? hopefully you'll find life getting better soon ^^
Post a Comment