I just woke up. Really very tired, the first time I can wake up so late. Last night slept at 4am. It was very late..
Let me talk about what happened yesterday. It was the amazing race and fright night! Woke up a bit late also, like 8.30am, is that late? For me it is. Next time will need to be earlier to attend lecture at 8am.. So before 10am, we were outside LT7A. The waiting time was so long. Then later, we were trapped in LT7, listening to a sponsored talk.. advertisement.. Really boring to have such starting.
After that was some other talks by nussu. When we finally left, it was already pass noon. We were heading to plaza singapura and needed to complete mission there. Running up and down in ps, then outside. Also ran along orchard road. Did lots of funny things. In library, in shaw tower..
Back to nus at around 4.45pm, and we were late. Finished a few acts in nus, there was the end of our race. Hope I will get the photos soon, it will be a good memory..
Followed by talks.. Promoting their clubs. Our dinner was sponsored by someone, even ogl forgot is who. Really look like jc orientation as we sat in a circle to eat. Later on, there was a performance where we needed to dress up our masscot. For our group, it was astroboy. Interesting to see the final character. Then needed to plan for the show, what to act. We watched the performance of all the groups.
It was the start of fright night. For us, we only went to four of the stations, out of total twelve. The second station, I needed to go alone. And it was very dark until I nearly cannot find the clue. Luckily the ghost senior was helpful. Other stations were fun and funny when you know is fake. For last station, the most scary one, I was shocked and my hand was shaking. Hehe..
It was very late. Even ghosts wanted to go back, kept on accelerate us. Haha.. Walked back from engineering, back to pgp to sleep. Really tired. We reached at 2.45am. And I supposed to sleep after bathing. But just wanted to make sure, there was no news, I online'd. Since turned on laptop, I arranged my timetable. Look not bad, at least I only have two back-to back-lectures.
I knew that I had nearly totally no chance to leave, on Thrusday night. This made me feel better. More or less settled down, but I still need a confirmation. Pray for strength. And to you, thanks for with me..
When I arranged my timetable, I kept on making mistake. Too tired. Checked for so many times, hope nothing is wrong now.

No comments:
Post a Comment