Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rag Day

Today is nus rag day, at padang.

I was late. And somebody was not happy with me. Just took the escalator up, and I just followed. It was my fault as I should have called.

It was a hot, hot day. We stood under the sun and did not know where was others. Took few calls and awhile to find them. Without knowing what was happening, we were in the crowd full of cheering. Heard the cheer of engineer, we just joined it. Chatted and chatted with friends, until we cannot stand it anymore. Needed to find a place to sit.

Took ticket and went up. Grabbed a seat. Forgot to remind to bring cap. Felt bad as I was wearing one, while had to use a piece of paper to block the sun.

Rag day was fun. Can see all the effort placed in by everyone. The performance and the presentation were the hardwork of everyone. Cheer for everyone. Even though, at the end, there must be a winner.

Heard of many 'dun get closer, i need space'. Pray for us. Our well-being and future.

No comments: