Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Boring

Today, finally can wake up late.

Needed to be in computer lab on 11am. So I had the time to online and to read in the morning. It was maple orientation. A very important tool to us. However, I was very sleepy. Everytime I step into seminar room, I feel like sleeping. Playing with the programme, though I needed to share with friend.

Then 12 plus, we still did not want to leave. Hehe.. Had to go for lunch as professor also urged us to go. We thought he also needed lunch. Haha.. Lunch was still as usual, at engineering canteen. Why without noticing, malaysians sit with malaysians, singaporeans sit with singaporeans? Back to computer lab. Professor was late, haha, he got lost in engineering faculty.

After two hours of slowly passed time, finally calculus lecture was over. I was actually hidding a book below the table. Then later on, I took it out. And prof asked me what book it is. I told him, and he replied very hard topic.

Rushed to social science for lecture.

There was a welcome section for engineering club. Did not plan to go for it, but I went. Since I still in school. Before that, I was in library, borrowed a chinese history book. The section was kind of lecture. I did not like lecture. Even the lecturer is interesting, I just still feel that lecture is boring. And this is unfair to lecturer..

Refreshment was provided. But I still cooked my own noodles after I wasa back in pgp. Right after my meal, it was the cluster meeting. Another interesting but boring for me section.

No comments: