Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Thursday

I do not know how long I can continue with this. Writing everyday. Workloads are increasing daily. And my memory is becoming shorter.

Today is another interesting day for me. Still nearly fall asleep in lecture. Mechanics and Waves was disastrous to me. Two hours of daydreams. If I remember correctly, I think I was hidding a magazine underneath my desk. Really blur about how I went through it.

I did not go for lunch. As I was busy printing, and printing. I was very happy as I will have many interesting stuff to read. Chatted with seniors a lot. They are really fun and nice. Got to know a Malaysian senior. This world is really small. Lots of crap and can see the bond between seniors are strong.

Later on was computing and statistics. I was confused by what erik said. Computer was really alien to me, so what am I using? This time round, I was using messenger, continued my chat since break. And at the same time reading harry potter. I know this is very very wrong and rude. I must promise myself not to do that again.

Follow on this is tutorial. Kind of tutorial. We were taught how to install the programme we need. I left halfway.

In the evening was a welcome tea for society. And I joined. Because of this, my dinner is instant noodles. The second times in two days. Tired. I was amazed by how people study these days.

No comments: