Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Counting Days.

Wake up early today. Not for some special reasons, just because I have class on 8am. Critical thinking. I was so tired. And ask me to attend this lesson?

Haha, today bus journey quite fun. Met a lot of people. That twins, then HM. On bus alex, transferred, changming. The first time I was early, and the first time tutor was late. Haha... so I took the time to sleep. Luckily I read the notes before I left my room.

Struggle to keep myself awake, in which I succeed. Just that I cannot think properly. Critical thinking very important. Mechanics tutorial was slightly worse. I was busy doing tutorial three while they discussed two. Then I realised that what I attempted last night had a lot of mistakes. Which actually correct method, but some wrong value. Extended tutorial, but still fail to finish discussion.

Lunch was noodles again. And I had gone mad as I bought fish slice noodles from vegetarian stall. Later on advanced calculus. Before that we were busy printing notes, which we needed it on the spot. Printer kept on paper jam.

Finally I cannot take it anymore. My eyes were very painful. I just cannot open them, trying was ended up with tears around them. And prof was teaching at a very slow pace. Sorry, maybe my mood at that time was not really good. I cannot even speak as I lost my voice. Cannot think too. SO I was in the mode of half sleeping, but I still remember I kept on mumble those answers. Think chuanning will think that I was weird.

Nearly the end, suddenly all of people looked at me. What the hell, is he still sleeping?

Discuss about organic chemistry research. Which I forced myself to listen. Then rushed to social science. Met lm outside E3A, then I gave her wrong direction... yz was taking the same bus with me. At least there was someone to talk to. If not, I think I will faint halfway.

Stored energy for french lecture. It is a must. Struggling through the lecture. I, seriously, must place more energy in it. Cannot really catch up with the rest. Must jia you. Must beat my weakness.

Finally I can bath before having dinner. Not always can. Dinner was supposed to be alone, but saw hm so joined him. Back to room, rushing through french tutorial. I am tired now.

Lastly, National Day is coming!!


Just some update for yesterday. (Network problem last night)

After bathing, I realised that I hurted myself without knowing.

This is only a part of it. Actually it was a larger area. Today it got better, so do not worry.

At night was studying with friends. Halfway joined CH gang for senior birthday celebration. Very funny as they thought I do not know the senior as all of them knew them in NUS. But I knew him since CH day. He was my teammate. Hehe...

No comments: