Saturday, September 1, 2007

Merdeka!!








Merdeka!! I miss Malaysia!!

Don't get a shock as Jalur Gemilang is still berkibar in my room. It is a full size flag, so is 90cm by 180com.


Ok, some update for Thursday. Haha, it was fun. I nearly pengsan in lecture and tutorial. I was just so cold and tired. And the lecturer was just making it worse. How come they cannot make it more interesting - by accelerate faster? Which I think I will not be able to learn anything, but at least, it is 'shot' enough to keep me awake.

Not bad, not bad. So many people care about me. And some even touch my forehead to check on me. Interesting... However, I do not want to see doctor... It is just that I do not want to eat medicine. Then medicine was my first choice? Thanks for your concern.

French tutorial.. first time. Very lucky to get the lady who did our welcome tea to be my tutor. Haha, very happy as she is very nice. And one of my lecturemates is in the same group as me. I sat beside her, at least got someone I know (not really know...).

Struggle through. Then later was mathematical society AGM. Had dinner at science canteen, I like science!!


What should I do? Till now no reply. Contact was changed? Big mistake..

Just ate durian ice cream, now full of durian smell..

No comments: