Spent the whole afternoon with hm, as there is no one other than him.
I was late for lunch today. Pass 2pm. Luckily he was still in canteen and chatted with me through out the whole lunch. We even met his friend for free school. Why seems like everyone has so many friends? I am alone..
Dinner also with him, we long time did not see each other for so long, have to spend more time. After that, we was in his room. And I used his account to chat with some friends - alan and zy. Hehe, purposely let them had clue to know who I am. Hehe.. Bad me.
Back to my room and online to chat using my msn. Halfway I went for bathe. And what happened later was to my surprise. I did not even think that I will run so fast while I am not feeling very well. Just want to reduce the time _ feel lost and do not want something bad to happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment