Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sunday

Today is a Sunday. Suppose to be church day.

Woke up early as I had a dream. It is quite rare for me to remember my dream. It was about... I need to get my stuff from my cousin's house. So at 9.30am, I already waiting for bus at pasir panjang to get to harbour front then amk. Along with my is a big luggage bag, easier to move my stuff later.

Hehe,... I arrived there only by 5 minutes later than my planned time, 11am. Not bad leh... Quickly arrange my stuff which actually took me 45 minutes. Then my cousin helped me to move it down and got a cab for me. Really a lot of things, is like same amount as what I brought from malaysia that day.

Unpack a bit, then I fell asleep. From 1215 to 1pm? Hehe... very tired, lucky I managed to wake up. Had lunch with friends. Then promised bs to teach her math. Before that we went to nanyang supermarket to scan through things. So around 3 something, I already below block 28. Was reading newspaper. But since she was not there yet on 330pm, I visited weiyang. Chatted a lot with him until 5pm. There were just too much thing to talk about. For more than one and half year we did not see each other.

Later on, taught math as planned. Had dinner in between. Finished four lectures. Think my brain has started to work.

Promised to chat with family, so rushing back to my room at 930pm and bath. So we chatted for one hour. I planned to write a letter for somebody, but until now, I have not started to do so. Actually is yesterday I came out with this. And when on bus, I thought of what to write inside.

No comments: