Life goes on regardless we are happy or sad.
Have to wake up early this morning. At 7.45am already at the bus stop, maybe earlier. Today need to attend freshmen inauguration. Without knowing anything about it, and actually I do not have the ticket to attend, I still went with friends.
Waited for very long at LT7. Luckily I got a ticket, with the help of friends. Thanks a lot. Took us a long time for us to move to university cultural centre. We were sitted at second level. I like the second part of the performance, especially resonance. For the first show, rocks music is just not my taste.
It was cold inside, but not yet freezing. Lunch was provided and I was slow as always. So I was actually holding to my plate during phototaking. Met su later but we did not chat much.
We went back to pgp, with bs and xT. They skipped the afternoon camp as it was dirty games. They met a friend, can anyone remind his name? He was from catholic, so do her sister. And he was from the same primary school as me. They chatted, and I just stood at aside and waited.
Went to visit a friend.
For dinner I had it with zakai. Chatted a lot. Actually was with amisca people. And they were celebrating birthday. The way they celebrated is just singaporean style, and they did not notice about it. It just passed from senior to junior. Met a lot of my old friends there, regular gathering goer.
Everyone is in camp now, sp. AND now I am sitting in my room. So unfair.
Think I wrote too much personal thing here... And I needed to rewrite this as it was lost when I posted it.
I really enjoy this afternoon. Thank you to you.

1 comment:
Your friend's name is Chun Yow. He is my cousin, his sister's name is Ker Yun haha..
Post a Comment