Had a fulfilling day, at last.
Slept at 3am and woke up at 5.30am. So just calculate how long did I slept. Forced myself to wake up. Really hard to do that. At 6.30am, I already waited at foyer for others. Had to reach tampines by 7am, which was quite impossible, or can say absolute impossible. Taking the route, where we transferred to mrt at harbour front.
Reached there about 7.30am, if I remember correctly. Hard a bit trouble to find the meeting place as there are so many mcD. Forgot to say that, I should not be there actually. I did not join engineering camp, but I just crashed it. Luckily there was extra set of stuff for me, include a T-shirt. Hehe... free one.
Changed into that purple-pink T-shirt. Chatted with people there, senior too. wteng, the ipoh girl, decided to join the other group, so left with three of us. Today is actually the first time I do flag day, two years in jc just had no time for it.
Fun fun fun. For the very first hour, we walked around to find a suitable site for us, and got our very first donation. Walked for very far and tried very hard, at the end, we stationed at bus interchange where passangers are dropped off. Really happy to be part of this. And even though many people refused to donate, I still had high spirit, this is because I also refused to donate before.
There were some interesting people, or nice people indeed. They will just come over and donate to each of us. Some just donate a lot but refuse to accept the flag. And most parents with child will give the flag to child. The way people keep the flag is very creative, they will paste it at some weird place.
Time past very fast, it was soon 1 plus. Many had gone for lunch while we were still there. There, we met with likjin and michelle. Lunch lunch... p;anned to leave after our lunch. So just submit our collected donations to senior.
After lunch, we went to ikea. It is so big compared to alexander road one. Maybe is larger than the one near my house. Giant and courts are also located nearby. We took shuttle bus to and fro there. For dinner we had it in century square.
Took a long bus trip to come back to pgp. And reached at 10pm. bs was not feeling very well and now I am very tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment