Today finally can wake up late. 9am. Do not know what I did for morning. Even do not know what I did in the afternoon.
Morning is just waiting for lunch. After lunch is just facing laptop. Totally did nothing at all. By the way, is this true? Did I leave out something that I did?
At night there was a steamboat dinner at marina bay, organised by malaysian student league. Wo! We failed to follow the crowd there as we got the time wrong. So leaving at 7.15pm, took a long time to decide between bus and cab, we reached there around 8.30pm. The funny thing is we alightned too earlier, so we had to walk three bus stops to transfer to service 400.
Had a bad stomach on bus 400. Think is because of hunger.
Found our great grand senior, and he assigned us into table. All of them already halfway in their meal. So just join in, because of the lack of utensil, ufong and I had to share a plate before they got another set for us. I ate quite little, was busying chatting with new friends. Only one tablemate I met before, in my programme welcome tea.
Haha... really fun to make friends. At least make me forgot about thing.
Had to walk back to mrt station, which is not very far. And took mrt to clementi. Actually planned to get down at buona vista, just that we though for too long and doors closed. So back 5 minutes before 12. Tomorrow singapore happy birthday.
Sorry... The word which I should not say. But I need to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment