Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Journey continues

I started my day very early. 8am, I was a bit late for critical thinking. Too lazy to run as it was raining. Lesson was fun. Think it is the best module among all.

I dislike tutorial more than lecture. Do not like people waiting for me to ask question. Why should I ask? Got nothing to ask. Mechanics very sien. I hope I can sleep. And I was late again.

Since everyone had no lesson after that, I had to eat alone. Techno.. After that, went to yih to buy book. Yes, I bought a book. Then was library. I borrowed book again. Read that book in library. At first was very tired, the more I read, the more sleepy I was. Luckily after exchange message with friend, I started to feel more awake. Thanks friend.

French was fun. We finally met our lecturer. A French male. Interesting class, with some blurness. Haha, I needed to work very hard to figure out what they were saying. Then had to answer question, which sometimes we did not even know what the question meant. Full of laughter. Everyone was nice. Only hope I can master it.

After 6pm, heading back to pgp. Alone again. Bath first, then dinner. To my luck, I met an ex-jc mate. So ate together. We were not close, or can say we know briefly about each other only, but we chatted for hours. When we left, it was already 9.30pm.

Had problem using blogger just now.


These days I am suddenly really thankful to my parents. I realise that I can have a comparable easy life now because of the life I lived in the past. At least, I can solve most of the things myself. Able to do all the chores and most importantly, I can walk non-stop for few hours. One thing I find it very weird, why people like to bath using hot water? I always use cold water, even during early morning. Will not feel cold after bathing with hot water? Should be very cold.

No comments: