Had a short day today, relatively short. So went to orchard. 95 to 106.
Ended up buying a french dictionary. I need to work very hard for my french. Must. Feel like taking one more module than now for next semester. Am I mad? I hope to challenge myself, maybe I am mad. Still thinking of what I should take. The minor I want to take seems very far from me.
Seriously over-spent today. I am bankrupt now. Left with no money to buy books. I like books... Library, I hope I have more time for it. Very tired. Tomorrow is even worse, 8am to 6pm. The day later, 9am to 6pm? So gosh. Then I still want to take more modules? I am mad.
Back at 6.15pm. Went for dinner directly, actually wanted to bath first one. But hoping to meet there, I changed my mind. But no luck. Tired.
Being ignored online. I just wonder how I should do. Can't we back to last time? Maybe I should take initiative.
How come I feel hungry so fast?

No comments:
Post a Comment