Today is a very different day for me. As I have a rather pack timetable. There is a make up lecture for calculus. Extra two hours.
Mechanics, followed by a free period, and we went to pack our lunch. Wanted to get mcD, but was too early. I do not like the breakfast, so end up buying fried rice. Two hours of calculus, then a break for me. Was busy printing chemistry lecture notes. And critical thinking. After that was calculus again. Last but not least was french.
So today I had four hours of languages. Both were my first lecture and tutorial. I was very worry about critical thinking, or rather scared. I afraid that I cannot do well and my English is going downhill. Maybe never uphill. Luckily I had lots of friends with me, really feel better. First lecture, we got a shock - why there is venn diagram? And this was the first time we, esp students, had lecture with other students. Hope I will be doing fine. March on.
For French, again, I did not meet my lecturer. Today another lecturer took over, as my lecturer was not free. I was one of the few engineering students, really minority. And everyone is so good in languages. I got to know a graduate student of languages. With his aid, I survived through my first lecture. It was fun to learn something from scratch. All the pronunciations are so different. At last I slowly get the feeling. Must work hard.
I was tired. But I still went to library. Borrowed three books. Hope I have more strength. Just wonder how much food I should eat. Keep on feeling hungry. More energy more power.

No comments:
Post a Comment