Monday, September 10, 2007

Pray

Back in NUS.

I am really sorry, for leaving without telling. And just disappeared. As I had a 'weird' weekends. Tired. I can see around my eyes are black region. For me, I did not sleep for few days, only able to close my eyes for a while.

One record was set. Reached tanjung pagar at 830am. Then took bus back to pgp, service 30 in the rain. 905 in my room. Changed and grabbed my lecture notes. Rushed to get bus. And 930am, I was sitting in lecture. Late for 30 minutes. Cannot imagine, I was still in malaysia at 630.

Happy birthday to jp. Although you won't be reading this. Take care.


I just don't want to disturb. Don't wish to add on to burden. Sleeping is important.

I was so happy to see my family. Hope they will be doing fine, and no more tension. Two more weeks. Feel stress when think of how to go back...

Pray for guidance.

No comments: