Think I wrote too much negative things here. Recently, I really lost, I do not know how to react. Made a few weird decision.
Last night, again, I fell asleep without notice. Sorry people, for letting you to wait for me, using messenger.
I am trapped in a loop,
a loop of life.
Full of happiness and
domainly sadness,
But this is my choice.
How I wish to escape, the more I try
the tighter the loop.
The speed makes me mad
and suffer.
Where is the hand I look for?
The one that will bring me out
or the one which pushes me further in.
Friends become a cloud of shadow,
flashing in front of me. Leaving
for better good.
Unreachable hole appears as heart sinks,
full of darkness.
Lost in my own heart, which
I truly listen to.
How can this happen? Am I ignoring the truth?
Emptiness is everywhere, in the air
I wish I could take a deep breathe
of fresh air.
But the hole, sucks everything
leave only emptiness.
Light is everywhere, when it is needed
bringing people out of trapping loop.
I saw the light, I felt it,
I approached and closer I was.
I ran away. Away from it
as I will pollute it.
unsaveable soul, not worth...
Steps are drawing closer, hear the sound
see the sign.
It is time to take a deep breathe,
before it is too late.
Let it go
Today is tuesday. There will be a quiz tomorrow. =( totally no confidence...
Saw jp today. First time during weekdays. =) Last night was wonder, other than tiredness. And sadness. Distance are drawing further.

No comments:
Post a Comment