Saturday, October 13, 2007

Haha

'Selamat Hari Raya'

Yesterday was a hectic day. Friday should be my shortest day. But I had class from 9 to 1, then meeting from 3 to 5.30 and cca from 7 to 10, group discussion for a while after that. Only can say tired.


Just now suddenly popped out in my mind. I should not as I promised. It's raining now. Which makes my feeling stronger. Should I jog? Did not jog with them today. I am still not confident with my body.


10 oct
I got my marks for chemistry. Did not do well, as expected. It is my own fault. Maybe this is a good news, because it means that I will have the ability to change it. The problem now is will, having slept without me intend to for two weeks, I lost my will.
It is time to change this. Starts from tonight. Need to prepare for the coming challenges.
If we do not get what we desire, it only means that we do not put in enough effort. However, it is also not good to put in too much effort and ends up with more than what we intend to have.
These days was busying discussing what minor we should take. Mathematics, the course route is roughly out, after listening to prof. goh's suggestion. Which one I should take? Mathematics, physics, business, history, SEA study or PS. Or just do not take? Seriously think that I have overestimated my ability. It is kind of weird as just now suddenly one tutorialmate talked to me as she saw me reading book. She thought I am arts student. I told her I am from engin, then she very surprise. Do I look like arts student? =)

No comments: