Sunday, October 14, 2007

Summary

Slept a bit late last night. Is 3am late? Finally I finished written assignment and project for mathematics. I want to read book, instead of doing work!!

Life is getting more and more polar. On one hand, it is really boring to be in class, on the other hand, it is fun to be with friends. I do not like myself not paying attention in class, but I really cannot take it. It is meaningless for me to have those modules, I cannot see the point of learning them. =

Reason that continues to push me forward is I need a basic degree to reach my dream. I just need a second upper degree. And I suppose to work toward it? =) I tell myself, I will try my best to read as many books as I can from nus library.

I need more strength. Seems like my body does not want me to study too much. Need to exercise more. =)

My hundred post.

No comments: