Finally I have time to write something here.
I had made up my mind not to take the research module. Maybe will do it in the coming semester. Now the time is not just right, I still have other modules that need more focus from me. Meantime, do some preparation for it.
Today was quite an interesting day, other than waited my time waiting for meeting to start for one hour, which was cancelled later. Met Prof. Sow, my mentor last time. Haha, he still looks the same. Which is quite good. When I wanted to go back, I travelled with another professor. We chatted for quite long. Quite strange to meet so many professor in just a few hours, unplanned.
These few days, I was quite disturb by what happened last year. I shouldn't have said those words. Now regret also no use. Quite a pain to lose a great friend, even though only for a year. Another one, just let it remains.
Yesterday, I had my dinner in KR hall. My first meal there. The food was very nice and cheap. Really cheap. Unlimited rice, two meats, one vegetable, one side dish, drink, and fruit. It costed only 2.40 dollars.
I am so glad that I am finally settled down. Even though these few weeks was so busy, I still have a positive mind. I found back my dream. Last year, I was quite lost as I dropped my dream somewhere. How can I give up on mathematics? Now I should see beyond university. Work towards it though it takes a longer road to reach.

No comments:
Post a Comment