So sad to say that I finally wrote here. So many things to write, but I just lazy to do so.
Basically I was quite happy these few weeks. Since I have done many things. The most important thing is I finally understand some concepts. Really can say that I learn more mathematics in few weeks than the whole last year. Haha, not that I did not learn anything last year, but just I have the better understanding of what I learnt. Which is a good news. =) Also means that it opens up more field for me to venture in.
In two years time, there will be a new university town. With six residential college and two graduate college. It is so exciting. As personally I really like residential college system than the current one. Just that I will be too old to be part of it. Never mind, at least it is a big leap for university.
I was so shock yesterday, to hear what happened. Already felt weird in the lecture while I scanned through the notes. But I still could not pretend to be calm when I heard the reasoning behind it. "We structured the course like this so that the students will be able to understand the concept better, because it is too abstract for most." The problem is what do the students understand? I believe that understand a wrong concept is far worse than do not understand a correct concept. Since the former is not even considered understand. "Then later on, in higher level we will teach you the real one..." Professors, aren't you taking away even a slight chances of student able to learn the concept.
By the way, Chinese New Year is coming.

No comments:
Post a Comment