Tomorrow it will be the first day of school reopening. I was back here on last Friday.
On the day before I was here, I went to meet Alan. It was actually quite an unplanned meet up as I thought we did not have the chance to do so. Our schedule was not so convinient for that. However, he called me up in the morning. And so we met.
Luckily I did go, if not, I will regret. It was one year since we last met, most probably longer. Last time we always hang out together, with a whole gang of course, but now we only can meet once a year or few years. As usual, it was at midv. There were so much to share, still remember his laughter.
On my way back, it was raining heavily. I was trapped someway in the mid of my walking journey back home. Had to wait for parents to pick me up. And we went to shop for cake in the heavy rain.
The next day, early in the morning. I took bus from utama to come back here. It was a longer than expected trip since we spent some time, changing tyre. So I could not make it for my practice. If I went, I would only be late, but I did not. Needed time to shift all my things and was too tired after that. With the help of friends, I made five trips to complete the task. Really thanks a lot.
Today, I nearly spent the whole day sleeping. Just cannot stay up. Dinner was quite fun as quite a number joined us. Watched 'I am legend' just now. Hope I won't fall sick, but I think is too late to say so.

No comments:
Post a Comment