Monday was so exciting as it was the first day of school. So I knew who will be taking us on electronic and SS and GEM. There was so many uncertainties when I was still lack of one module. The good news was finally by last night, I had all my module. And now, left with tutorial... How come all my tutorial balloting has not started?
The module I mentioned was GEM. I did not get the GEM I wanted, for a simple reason, it just ran out of stock. Even though it was still sold under another brand name. And for some reasons, I needed a label called GEM. So, no choice, stick to living with mathematics.
I went for the lecture even before I got it. Just do not feel like missing any lecture. Quite a lame answer.
Finally I picked up the challange. And I really appreciate that I always meet good people who willing to help me.
For today, as usual, keep on forcing myself to be awake. Especially for that linear algebra. Why does he act so proud of his module? Just A level standard only. Really cannot understand. This kind of thing also can publish as a book?
Tired... But happy and full.

No comments:
Post a Comment