Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mathematics

It took me so long to realise that mathematics is just part of my life. So naturally. I cannot part with it. For years, I have been trying to get away from it, to have a wider view of this world.

But I was proven wrong. Such a long time has passed (two third of my life, for the moment), I have come back to mathematics.

Indeed I have no idea how to react. What should I do. I have been putting more and more time into mathematics. And with me getting more excited in it, I am putting really extremely amount of my limited time aside just for it. Maybe at the expenses of other knowledge.

As my friend just told me, here and France have both their strong point. With here better in applications, people like me are greatly in disadvantages. Maybe at the risk of extinct. Even so, there is a good news. One special module, with super flexibility.

I hope I am not overstretching myself.

Just help harmonica to take a bath. So dirty inside. =) =P


You smile happily. That's what I want to see.

No comments: